27 December 2010

Best of 2010 -- The BlacBlouse Show


Since introducing The BlacBlouse Show in July 2010, the blog has received over 16,940 all time page views.  I truly appreciate all who have visited once and those who continue to visit often.  As a matter of fact, this post is dedicated to you: the repeat visitor AND the one time visitor - thank you so much for supporting my ridiculousness when it comes to this darn blog.

And now I present...The BlacBlouse Show's 2010 milestones, including the top ten countries of The BlacBlouse Show's visitors! Here we go:



*Most (all time) viewed commercial break: CÎROC Smooth Talk with Diddy | Smile/Toes
*Second (all time) viewed commercial break: R. Lee Ermey GEICO - Therapist Sarge


*Most (all time) viewed quote: Quote Monster: Willy Wonka
*Second (all time) viewed quote: Quote: Ralph Waldo Emerson



*Most (all time) viewed look: My Look: Fall Season, You Know I Love You
*Second (all time) viewed look:  TGIF: Casual Style

*Most (all time) viewed random post: Thought Bubble: Cleaning
*Second (all time) viewed random post: The Miracle Elixir: Green Tea

*Most (all time) viewed music video: Chaka Khan - I Feel For You (Solid Gold)

*Second (all time) viewed music video: Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principle

*Most (all time) viewed individual style character spotlight: Mercedes Jones (Glee)

*Most (all time) viewed page: Fragrance
*Second (all time) viewed page: For The Home

*Most (all time) viewed video: Nike Basketball - LeBron Rise

*Most (all time) viewed poem: Still I Rise - Dr. Maya Angelou

*Most (all time) commented post: TGIF: Happy Hour
*Most (all time) commented page: TIE -- Accessories / Fragrance

*Top commenter: FashionistaChik (click on link to her twitter page) and/or check out her blog, Girl's Best Friend.  Thank you Girl!!

And now...the top ten countries (all time page views) in which my awesome visitors reside!

  1. United States
    • Top 10 cities in order of most visits: Ohio, California, New York, Illinois, Texas, Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, and Michigan.
  2. Brazil
  3. United Kingdom
  4. Canada
  5. Mexico
  6. India
  7. Germany
  8. Columbia
  9. Vietnam
  10. Peru
Thank you again for the visits and support.  I am definitely looking forward to continuing the momentum of life, style, humor and lightheartedness for The BlacBlouse Show in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Awe I'm gonna cry!! I love your whimsical thoughts, they always make me smile, I thought I was the only one still alive who loves Shirley Temple. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal crackers in my soup...love Shirley Temple!

    Thank you so much for the compliment and continued support throughout the year - I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete