28 October 2010

Video: Nike Basketball - LeBron Rise

Nike Basketball video -- LeBron James.  The message: the difference between the expectations others may have of him versus the expectations he has of himself.  The madness behind producing this video stems from the controversy surrounding his decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers and play for the Miami Heat (July 2010) -- and, naturally to promote his line with Nike. Side note: the video includes a line from Dr. Maya Angelou's poem, "Still I Rise." As always, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this video. I am always amazed by the creativity of Nike marketing department. I can only dream of being so incredibly creative. On a different note. How crazy, the big to do about this man choosing to move on and trying something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you wholeheartedly -- very crazy.

    Yes, kudos to Nike for such an amazing job getting his message out to the masses.

    ReplyDelete