17 January 2011

New in 2011: Anti-Cellulite iPANT (Wacoal America)

*New Shapewear coming January 26, 2011*  

Browsing one of my favorite websites, I came across something interesting: new shapewear from Wacoal called the iPANT.  What is most intriguing about this product is that it includes cosmetic microcapsules.  According to Wacoal, these microcapsules release firming ingredients to help the skin fight fat accumulation and cellulite.  The ingredients:  caffeine, retinal, ceramides, vitamin E, fatty acids, and aloe vera are released in the skin -- in a controlled manner, throughout the day.  Interestingly enough, the iPANT is marketed as having a long lifetime continuing to release ingredients AND maintain it's shape after 100 washes. My question is, would you buy this product? Check out the video below and let me know your thoughts.





(Source: Neiman Marcus. Wacoal America.)

4 comments:

  1. im sold!! i will have to buy one then do a review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine yesterday!!! Very comfy. I will let you know if they work. Does anyone know how to wash them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! I'm so excited you have pair. Yes, please come back and let me know if they work - looking forward to your comments.

    Not sure how to wash them...hopefully Wacoal included instructions on the product.

    ReplyDelete