05 August 2010

Thought Bubble: Cleaning

I love living in a clean and clutter free home. When you have a family, there is bound to be something that needs to be picked up or cleaned. Today the stair case, baseboards, floors, carpet, and kitchen cabinets had my attention. I have a 'to do' list categorized by floor level and room type. The list helps to keep me focused on each task at hand as I have a tendency to get distracted....ooh look at the pretty butterflies and beautiful flowers!


I digress. Long Live a Clean Home. [LLIS]

xo,
BB

6 comments:

  1. Sheash that sound scary. Guess you can imagine the condition of my home. The thought of all that cleaning is making my back hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TheFashionistaChic LOL why do you crack me up?! It's not that bad. Creating a 'to do' list and team work (family participation) helps to make it less overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pair up my kids when we clean. We do the same thing in everyroom.. Today we did rooms with counter tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! Nothing like teamwork when it comes to cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed completely, a clean house gives you a nice clean slate to live your life on. Not to mention then if someone pops in unexpectedly you will be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi @sotheywillalwaysremember! Yes, perfect preparation for unexpected guest.

    ReplyDelete