19 May 2011

My So-Called Movie Review: Priest PG-13 (87 min)

A priest disobeys church law to track down the vampires who kidnapped his niece.(IMBd.com)

BlacBlouse Rating: 6/10


First Impression: action packed my friends!  This movie started out with action in less than 2 minutes of the movie starting...I was impressed.  My immediate thought was this is going to be fantastic movie - I love action.  Then, it started -- moments where there were ups and then downs, then up again. There was also a moment of 'why did they choose this scene' you know the kind that seems out of place or forced.  And, naturally catholic religion is prominent throughout the entire movie. In fact, if I didn't know any better, the movie seems to make a mockery of it. Oh well.  Next up: the vampires.  The vampires reminded me of large puppies encased in an embryo sack -- kind of strange. In any case, it was an okay movie to watch on the big screen. So, if you're into action, horror, sci-fi, thriller, AND violence check out the movie and let's chat! See trailer below...



Wait! Guess who has a brief role in the movie....Stephen Moyer, the same actor who plays Bill Compton in HBO Series True Blood!  He's not a vampire! How about those apples. As always, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment