29 April 2011

My So-Called Movie Review: Madea's Big Happy Family PG-13 (103min)

Madea jumps into action when her niece, Shirley, receives distressing news about her health. All Shirley wants is to gather her three adult children around her and share the news as a family. (IMBd.com)

BlacBlouse Rating: 7 / 10
(Rating is based on comparing this movie with other Tyler Perry Films - don't have a cow)
IMDb.com

First impression: decent Tyler Perry film. Yes, I liked it...it has a nice family message. I will not disclose what I thought to be most impressive in the movie because it doesn't take much to tell the whole film -- I can sum it up in one sentence. In any case, it was decent and a tad bit enjoyable. If you're a fan of Tyler Perry movies (see trailer), go check it out at the theater and let's chat about it.  As always, Enjoy!




Stats:

Opening Weekend: $25,068,677 (USA - 24 April 2011 - 2288 Screens)

No comments:

Post a Comment