10 September 2010

Open Letter: Overly Serious Working People, Remove the Firecracker!



Dear Overly Serious Working People:

I have something to share with you...please gather around, closer, yes that's it, a tad bit closer. Now, here's the message: IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS!  The firecracker can now be removed from your arse. Nobody is watching -- that's right take it out. It's OK. We all know you love your job and that's fantastic! Now you can relax. Feel better? Yes, that's good. As always, be strong and carry on.


Sincerely,
BlacBlouse

2 comments:

  1. I need to send this to my MIL.... She's all in love with working and how empowering it. I find nothing empowering about medical coding under florescent lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Hey BakerGirl! Glad you got a kick out of this post. This lady at me job...(heavy sigh) well, I should probably just comment that her loveliness was the inspiration for this post.

    ReplyDelete