11 August 2010

Simple Stop Shop: Simply Vera Vera Wang

Stopped by Kohl's the other day. The mission: stock up on camis for the youngster. Alas, in true form I deviate from the cami ONLY mission to peep out the Simply Vera collection exclusively sold at Kohl's.  My first thought of the collection....decent (I'm on a 'try not to be negative' kick). Then I come across a row of jackets - a simple light weight cropped jacket with raglan sleeves caught my eye. The silhouette: trendy. The color: taupe. The price: feasible. My friends, I love accessorizing simple and casual clothing. I had to try it on. I envisioned so many ways to accessorize this simple jacket it's not even funny. So, I did the next best thing. I grabbed it and took it on a journey to the register -- along with a pile of camis in hand. Mission accomplished.



Long Live Individual Style™

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome jacket. Will be hitting the stores soon to try to find one of those. Will probably accentuate my already buxom booty. Maybe not in a good way.

    Still love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Confabulicious.com! Glad you like the jacket, the picture does not do it much justice. I just stopped by your website again - love it!

    ReplyDelete