31 July 2010

Lifetime: Project Runway Season 8 (My Secret)


Project Runway Season 8 is already rocking and in full swing. The show premiered Thursday, July 29, 2010. The first episode, which was 90 amazing minutes long, placed extreme pressure on the eager designers -- they had just five hours to create a fabulous outfit!  Talk about pressure and on national television...a very intense and nail biting situation lending to the makings of good Reality TV.

In any case, I'm excited about what these new designers will be bringing to the table this season. Amazingly, I get incredibly nervous for the them when the models walk the runway and when they face the judges. Yes, completely ridiculous - but it's the truth. This season is going to be very interesting.

Ah yes, almost forgot to share my secret -- I set the DVR to record the show so that I can fast forward towards the end. [Long Live Individual Style] Carry On!

xo,
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment